Friday, March 16, 2007
Mouth to mouth...
I read there are over ten million blogs that have been established that now lie dormant. Well, with the encouragement of Brian Hyde and others I'd like to resuscitate this one. This will force me to look back on the experiences I've had since my last posting in late summer 2006 and especially since beginning my formal fieldwork in earnest this January. Once I'm caught up to date I hope to keep this going at least for the duration of my fieldwork in Bermuda until October 2007, although it might get thrown back on the pile of dead blogs once I have to produce some serious writing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a regular visitor of your blog and always find something new at your site. I have come up with some new findings and want to share it with you. We just introduced Kincafe- www.kincafe.com. This is for families to come together. I would like you for review of the service and provide feedback to andy@kincafe.com.
Post a Comment