Thursday, July 06, 2006

Spurling family reunion


My thanks to organisers Graham Maule, Linda Atwood and Sandra Francis for allowing me to attend the Spurling family reunion at Commissioner's House on 29 June. It was very interesting, from a research perspective, to observe and speak with various family members on the special occassion encouraging thought on the ways geneaology and kinship systems form part of Bermudian heritage.

4 comments:

ryan said...

My name is Ryan Spurling and I live in Ontario,Canada and was told my ancestors are from Bermuda is that true.If it helps ,my Grandfathers name is Phillip Spurling .

Anonymous said...

My name is Stephen Philip Spurling.
I live in Barrie ,Ontario.Canada.
Recently mr Graham called my parents Philip and Doreen Spurling regarding family history.I would like to know anything you have and keep me posted.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello My name is Stephen Philip Spurling.I live in Barrie Ontario,Canada. It was my son Ryan who posted a comment in June.
I would definately like to hear from any in the Spurling family who have done research in our family history.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.